Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Crain's New York Business is seeking executives to be featured in our 2021 Notable in Real Estate—men and women who have impacted the New York City real estate industry in major ways. The honorees selected will be featured in a celebratory section within the January 25th issue of Crain's New York Business which will honor their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
The deadline to nominate is Friday, December 18.
Criteria to keep in mind when making the selections:
- Nominees must be based (work) within the New York City metro area (the five boroughs of NYC or Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Bergen counties)
- Must be working a minimum of 5 years
- Must work for a real estate organization (development, construction, brokerage) OR work in a real estate division/have a real estate expertise within a non-real estate firm
- Nomination should showcase career professional achievements: emphasis on the past 12 to 18 months
- Please provide detail as available( performance metrics, awards received and/or press)
- Please highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
Questions? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.